What is considered suspicious activity?
An observed behavior, reasonably indicative of pre-operational planning related to terrorism or other criminal activity.
The Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) is to be filled out by any Fire/EMS/Rescue personnel
that witness or observe:
- Anything Fire/EMS deems as a suspicious activity
- Any threat, real or perceived, on public safety personnel
- Any theft, loss, sabotage, tampering, or vandalism of equipment
- Any surveillance or photography of facilities or operations
- Testing or probing of security
- Any misrepresentation of Department Personnel